PBX and unified communications
Cloud and on-premises solutions that permit the deployment of services to users and mobile agents:
- Flexible architecture, in accordance with the needs of each client
- Permit the implementation of telework solutions with all services, as if they were at the office.
- Integrate business solutions and applications to optimize work time and reduce errors.
- Operation and application use reports.
- Rapid deployments of minute stock solutions, DID, and integration with PBX on-premises
Our solutions permit the implementation of easy and effective remote work strategies, and comply with all corporate and regulatory requirements, in order to avoid halting client business.
Attend to all company channels, voice, email, chats, social networks, among others, keeping experience center traceability unified.
- Cloud/on-premises: Flexible architecture, in accordance with the needs of each client
- Ability to add voice, email, SMS, social networks, or web chat channels
- Integration with existing solutions for both voice and business applications. Modular, scalable design that permits contact center growth, in terms of agent number and functionalities including ChatBots, AI, Quality Management, WFM, and Analytics, among others.
Our customer experience solutions help you to enable care channels modularly, thus adapting technology to your business needs, and enabling gradual growth, with unified contact center management reports.
A solution that permits you to enhance social network use as part of corporate care channels for your clients:
- Have multiple contact channels for your clients, with 24/7 care and rapid implementation for effective communication.
- Integration with your website and the principal social networks on the market.
- Take advantage of instant-messaging applications, such as WhatsApp.
- Integrate organization information systems, by way of open standards.
- Automate business care processes, by way of chatbots and AI.
Chat + permits you to promote your business, bringing your operation to social networks, increasing user contact levels, and offering higher-quality service that will separate you from your competitors.
- Provide proper, quality work spaces.
- Improve associate health and productivity conditions.
- Reduce infrastructure costs, thanks to our service format.
- Monitor remote work activity.
With the Ergonomix Kit, we support your organization in the implementation stages of working from home or telework, with the adaptation of ergonomic, functional, quality spaces in your associates’ homes.
Critical mission and financial floors
Specialized, reliable, safe platforms, in line with all regulations required by the market for financial floors and critical mission operations.
- Cloud/On Premises: Flexible architecture, in accordance with the needs of each client.
- Operate with complete security, without the need to be physically on the financial floor.
- Regulatory compliance, in accordance with national and international entities.
- Integration with business applications: Provides information at the exact time it is required.
- Analytics focused on risks. Traceability of negotiations through WhatsApp and other social networks.
Axede solutions for financial floors and crucial mission systems are oriented toward user experiences, without neglecting new trading channels and in line with regulatory requirements.
Virtual and presential care
We offer solutions that will permit total, real-time management of care, whether virtually or in person. Let your clients choose, with complete flexibility, the care that is most convenient for them:
- Virtual lines
- Virtual appointments
- Video calls
- Digital signage
- Latest generation totems and kiosks micro segmented publicity
Our virtual and presential care solution will permit you complete control of the influx at your branches, as well as to organize and reduce congestion in offices, while maintaining high-quality service.
Video collaboration solutions
Our cloud solutions may be integrated with the main collaboration tools on the market. They are flexible, robust, and have multiple characteristics which will make meetings more effective.
- Cloud videoconference solution
- Integration with collaboration solutions, such as Microsoft Teams and Google Meet.
- Video, sound, and audio devices compatible with main market solutions, including Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet.
- Streaming solutions
- LMS (Learning Management System) integration with visual collaboration tools.
Your organization can not only take advantage of the infrastructure investment already made, but also maximize meeting abilities.